Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How to Mend a Broken Nail





I'm not one of those fortunate people with long nail beds or fast growing, healthy nails. I have short-stubby nail beds so my nails need to be long so that any polish can look semi-decent.  It takes my nails a long time to grow, so when I break a nail, my day..no, my week is ruined! I've heard of many different products, tricks, and tips to try to mend a nail. I saw this on pinterest and decided to test it out. This is by far the best way to do it:


1. GENTLY remove nail polish and lightly buff nail.
 
 
 
2. Cut a small piece off of a tea bag.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. Put a small amount of nail glue over the crack on your nail.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. Place the small piece of tea bag over the nail glue.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. Add a little more glue over the tea bag and press down onto the nail until it is dry.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6. After glue has completely dried and hardened gently buff nail to smooth out bumps.





 

7. Apply base coat.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8. Apply polish.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment